The Xcel Program is a USA Gymnastics sanctioned program designed to offer a competitive alternative to the traditional USA Gymnastics Women’s Junior Olympic Program.
The purpose of the Xcel Program is to present recreational gymnasts the opportunity to participate in competition. It can also provide an opportunity for a Junior Olympic Competitive Gymnast to continue competing without the intense time and physical commitment that is required in the J.O. Program.
The Xcel Program will offer our students who have successfully completed all of our recreational programs an option to continue developing and improving their skills.
There are five levels in the USAG Xcel Program: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Xcel Gymnasts will have the opportunity to work their way up the levels within the Xcel Program.
The Xcel Program is perfect for the gymnast/family who does not want to commit to the time and financial requirements of the Women’s Junior Olympic Program, while still having an opportunity to compete.
- The criteria to become part of this program will be by recommendation and evaluation of a head coach.
- Must attend 2-3 practices per week (4-7 hours per week) with a commitment to participate in this program year round.
- Must become a USAG Athletic Member
- Gymnasts must commit to competing in at least 3 meets during the competitive season along with paying fees associated with those meets.
- Must purchase competitive leotard and warm up.
IF YOUR DAUGHTER AND FAMILY ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PROGRAM, PLEASE ASK US TO EVALUATE YOUR GYMNAST.